Purchase Ledger Clerk / Office Administrator
Full-time – 40 hours, Monday – Friday
Salary £21,400 – £25,400 negotiable, depending on experience
A great opportunity for an experienced purchase ledger clerk with office administration experience and an understanding of payroll processes to join a small family construction company with a modern approach based in Lancashire.
The role will suit an adaptable, highly organised person who is looking for a varied role. A clear communicator with exceptional administrational skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Accuracy and flexibility are key to being successful in this role.
Based at our offices in Catterall, Lancashire.
• Purchase Invoice Processing
• Processing Supplier Payments
• Credit Card Management including reconciliation and posting
• CIS Processing
• First point telephone contact
• Organising and recording staff training / renewing cards / surveillance testing / DBS checks
• Booking accommodation
• Management of Company Vehicles – Vehicle Fleet service / MOT / Recalls
• Point of contact for staff queries
• General Office Administration
Key Skills and Experience required:
• Previous Admin / Finance / Payroll Experience
• Approachable personality and positive attitude
Non-essential but good to have:
• Construction Industry Office Experience
• UK Drivers licence
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org including a covering letter